Friday, June 24, 2005

Back in Austin

I got back to Austin on Wednesday and have since seen my doctor. I got X-rays yesterday of my hand, wrist, and ribs but haven't yet heard the results. My doc gave some pills for the pain and swelling and they're working nicely.

I've posted my remain pictures so you can all have a look. I have a few of the winner's circle for the Sourdough Campground Pancake Toss in which I appear. I successful threw a sourdough pancake into the "buckit" to earn myself a free breakfast. The guy that owns the place, Ken, is a riot and I had a great time there.

The other pictures are after my accident. One of me on the side of the road, my bike, and me in the hospital bed. Although you can't see my eyes because of my helmet, rest assured I am giving the evil eye to the woman in the blue shirt standing over me. You guessed it, she's the one who hit me.

Winners and Losers